Day 23 -Journée paresseuse sous la tempête 🌩️

Lazy day under the storm 🌩️ .... Well the day started out nice, sat outside the van, in the sunshine watching the river with my morning cup of coffee.
 While Jill busied herself back and forth to the laundry room over by reception, I did......nothing. Well I had done something, I'd been up and over, at the crack of dawn, honest (ok, 9am) to collect the breakfast crossionts 😇. My plan was to wander into Millau as it was market day, even if it was only an indoor market and not a full blown, outside 'junk fest' 😁. 
       Jills plan was Le Sock deuxième partie - The Sock Part II. The first sock was finished and even though Jill is very critical of herself, I was proud of her ☺️. She was now on a mission; the other sock had to be better so she could show her improved technique to the 'stitch counters' of the Ladies Craft Group back home. 
         Unfortunately all my plans went out of the window. A storm came down the valley and that was it for the day. Time to hold up in the van, eat, drink and (for me) watch films.
I did venture out mid-afternoon. The very nice young ladies at reception made some phone calls and arranged for somebody to come and take away our dead leasuer battery for us 'free of charge'. Saved us a trip across town.
       The weather didnt seem to deter the young'uns at the hotel on the hill with the marquee ourside. The low, but noticable 'thump,thump,thump' of rave music went on well into the night and the very early hours of the morning but it didnt bother us. 😴

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 33 - Voyage au centre de la terre 🔦

Day 32 - A à B 🛣️

Day 31 - "il fait trop chaud" 🥵